Kayaloram is a harmonious blend of the ambience of rustic Alleppey and the amenities of a modern resort. Situated on an exclusive stretch of prime water front, fringed by coconut palms and caressed by a gentle breeze. Kayaloram is like a page out of a history book. Kayaloram has been classified as Heritage Resort by the Government of India
- Backwater cruises along the quaint canals criss crossing Alleppey on motor boats and traditional kettuvallams (house boats)
- Ayurveda centre
- Canoeing, fresh water swimming and rides on speed boats
- Sight seeing trips to locations around Alleppey.
- Arrangement s to visit and stay in most tourist locations.
- A free-form swimming pool with tiled deck
- 12 noon check in/out time
- All major credit cards accepted
Accommodation at Kayaloram is ethnic Kerala. Independent Tharavads (ancient Kerala houses) offering 12 bed rooms and all amenities. The Tharavads have been painstakingly re-assembled from the original, using only wood, bricks and tiles. Even most door hinges are wood. A unique feature of these Tharavads is the bathrooms with open to sky roofs, offering you a communion with nature
At Kayaloram a full fledged restaurant serves typical Kerala cuisine as well as continental.